Travel in style. Your style.
Have you ever come back from your vacation thinking you needed yet another break after being away? Wanting a vacation from your vacation is all too common in our hectic, fast-paced world. And with due cause: The average traveller spends 16 days planning his or her holiday time away.*
That's where Joel Bond Travels Itinerary Planning can help. Cut back on the hassle of researching, planning, and documenting your vacation and instead just go.
Itinerary Services are for the independent traveller who wants an engaging experience while away, but without the price tag of package tours. Go at your own pace, see what you want to see, and leave the tour busses to the cattle herd of amateurs.
With a Joel Bond itinerary, your trip will be tailored to you. Over the course of the planning process, you'll receive suggestions for accommodation, sightseeing locations, restaurants, and even cafés and supermarkets for grabbing quick, cheap eats en route. You select what's most important to you, and we'll link it all together in a feasible, organised table of information to maximise your time away without the fuss of cumbersome guidebooks with hundreds of irrelevant pages to your trip.
You'll also get recommendations for flights and ground transport, as well as a copy of our efficient packing list which covers all your basic needs for a trip of any length -- with a single carry-on bag. We'll even book your reservations for you if you like (subject to an additional 3.5% booking fee).
Variable rates based on length and complexity of itinerary, starting from £75.
*UK Research firm Phocuswright, 2015
What you get:
- Up to 3 hours consultation time, focusing on your travel interests and preferences (via e-mail and 1 phone call)
- Customised recommendations for unique and/or highly rated accommodation, dining options and sights.
- Estimated costs for all selected options (based on best available knowledge)
- Essential travel information: currency, local cuisine, visas, travel immunisation, and cultural awareness hints.
- Detailed electronic and printable itinerary
- Our 1-bag packing list
- Third-party booking service (additional cost)
- Standard trip (up to 7 days and 3 destinations): £75
- Booking service: at cost + 3.5% booking fee
- Additional days / destinations: Enquire