London, but not as you know it.
Your London Discovery Tour takes you off the tourist trail to some of the city's more unique locales. Dive deep into London's secret places through exploring tunnels under the Thames or the city's deepest Underground station. Meander historic lanes and bohemian workshop spaces. Command a sunset view over the city with coffee on a skyscraper terrace or in a happy hour hotel bar.
London Discovery Tours are tailored to your interests. Most tours begin and end within zones 1 or 2. Our tours in central London are walking tours, so be prepared with a good pair of shoes. London is a well-connected city in regards to public transport; however, be prepared to encounter uneven surfaces, flights of stairs and long distances. Tour offers are half-day (4 hours) and full-day (8 hours). Or if this is your first time to London and want to get to grips with the city, you can try our 2-hour familiarisation tour, which covers the basics of using the Underground, where to find local cheap eats and a visit to a tourist spot of your choice.
See more than just the tourist traps: Discover the real heart of London with a Discovery Tour.
What you get:
2-hour London familiarisation tour
- Introduction and orientation to the London Underground
- Walk through of London's main tourist district
- Informative cultural awareness tips and tourist highlights
Half day (4-hour) discovery walking tour
- Guided walk through one of London's many unique districts
- Highlights and tips for further exploration on your own later
Full-day discovery tour
- Guided walk through two or more of London's unique districts
- Lunch in a recommended pub / restaurant
All tour prices are per group, maximum of 8 persons
- 2-hour Familiarisation tour: £75
- Half-day (4 hours): £150
- Full day (8 hours): £250 + £12pp lunch