Be a road warrior. Without the rage.
England has so much to offer outside the main draw of London. Within a relatively short drive of the capital lie world-famous sites such as Stonehenge, Oxford, Canterbury Cathedral or Shakespeare's birthplace. In addition, these famous attractions are surrounded themselves by rural villages, market towns, English heritage manor homes and National Trust parks. Why not extend your trip to engage in some of the finest rural England has to offer? And all with the luxury of your own chauffeured vehicle and guide. Visit like a local without the hassle of driving yourself.
Driving Tours can be as short as one day to as a long as a week. Your guide will keep you entertained with stories along the way, with a keen eye to side attractions most visitors might miss. Remove the hassle of driving in a foreign country, but keep the comfort and flexibility of a personal vehicle. You can even DJ the tunes, if you like.
Sample itineraries departing from London include, but are not limited to:
- A day tour to Stonehenge, Avebury and/or Salisbury Cathedral
- A day tour to Cambridge, punting along the river
- Exploring Oxford's historical museums
- Delve underground at the mysterious Hellfire Club
- Sample fish and chips along Brighton's seafront
- Make a pilgrimage to Canterbury Cathedral
- Admire the white cliffs of Dover while exploring the WWII bunkers
- Relax with a spa day in beautiful Bath
- Hike along Cheddar Gorge and savour the cheese
- Watch the trebuchet launch at Warwick Castle
- Have the muse inspire you at Shakespeare's birthplace
- ...and more!
Our Driving Tours can also depart from and explore other areas in England, Scotland and Wales. Get in touch to discuss your requirements.
What you get:
- Our full itinerary planning service (for driving tours of 2 days or more)
- Comfortable transport in a passenger vehicle with a driver guide (no tour busses here!)
- Admission into your choice of sites
- Booked accommodation (for multi-day tours)
- Day excursions starting from £325 per tour / per group.
- Multi-day tours priced individually, but begin from £250/day as a base guideline.
Enquire regarding your specific requirements.